Ore Treatment with PDX™
High Performance Conditioning
PDX™ is a highly effective, non-invasive concentrated ore conditioner used for blending with iron ore and coal ore types to control dust and improve processing capacity. PDX™ is the result of 25 years development in soil modification.
PDX™ Performance Characteristics
- Generates improved process efficiency and improved ore export capacity
- Manages the conditioning required in ore bodies to reduce moisture content of the ore known as the Dust Extinction Moisture (DEM), resulting in improved throughput and high volumes of ore processed
- Reduces dust generation in dry ores
- Reduces blockages in processing for wet and sticky ores
- Biodegradable, does not alter ore properties
The graph below shows a reduction in Dust Extinction Moisture (DEM) with the addition of PDX.