High Performance Dry Fog Systems
Reduce Dust. Reduce Moisture.
Super fine airborne dust is a common problem in the process of materials handling. Every time ore is moved or disturbed, dust will be generated. Left unmanaged, this can lead to costly ore loss as well as presenting health risks to site personnel. Rainstorm’s Dry Fog systems are specifically designed to mitigate this kind of airborne dust and have been employed in various forms on mine sites, rail transport and shipping transport.
How Dry Fog Dust Suppression Systems Work
Dry Fog Dust Suppression is a simple process in which an adjustable mist spraying system outputs water droplets at a size matching the ore dust’s particle size. When this is achieved, the two particles combine in midair and fall quickly downward.
Fog Systems are extremely efficient with water and control ultra-fine airborne dust particles. Systems use specialised, adjustable nozzles positioned to create a super fine mist very close to the source of dust generation, minimising the impact of air velocity and capturing dust before it is spread too far from its source.
To learn more about how Rainstorm's dry fog systems can work for your projects, contact us today. Our team is ready to collaborate and establish a cleaner, more efficient, and environmentally conscious approach for your needs.
For Shipping, Manufacturing and Mine Processing
Dry Fog Dust Suppression systems are suitable for a wide range of applications, including shipping, manufacturing, and mineral processing.
Our modular High-Performance Dry Fog Systems:
- Are built in-house in Western Australia with custom-designed add-ons and specialised lines, along with dry fog nozzles and components tailored to your specific site conditions and intended use
- Come with a 12-month warranty on pumps and motors if our team installs them
- It can be installed and commissioned by us, with a minimum lead time
- Can be installed on crusher and plant circuits and ship-loading transfer points, delivering fogging air close to dust generation points
- Enable fog zones to be directly next to generation points, preventing dust from escaping to transfer points
Combat Fugitive Dust with Rainstorm
Rainstorm is a leading provider of dry fog dust suppression systems in Australia. Our team of experts specialises in designing and installing custom Dry Fog Systems tailored precisely to your unique needs. We can also provide ongoing maintenance and support to ensure your system consistently operates reliably.
For more information on how our Dry Fog Dust Suppression Systems can help your project, contact us today.