Hold down dust with Gluon™
High Performance Gluon™ Veneering:
Rainstorm warranty performance for Gluon™ Veneering for Stockpiles, Open Areas, Site Rehabilitation, Water Erosion Control and Rail Car Veneering. We handle a wide range of projects and site conditions with varying climatic conditions, exposed to wind and water erosion. Rainstorm is an Earth Awards Recipient. Gluon™ has been verified to deliver outstanding performance for veneering (Ask Rainstorm for details).
Quality lasts, Gluon™ Veneering works and holds its value, and we warranty applications. We design Gluon™ applications for 1 month through to 12 months plus, with green dye marking for area demarcation as required.
Gluon™ Veneering is for civil subdivisions, and small sites through to large scale mining operations. Stockpiles & Open Areas are the second largest dust generation source on a project after roads. Gluon™ seals a veneering mesh for short and long term control, it provides a protection coat to hold down dust. Gluon™ Applications are designed to suit vegetation regeneration through to water erosion control for enbankments and design to suit automated veneering system application (eg rail cars).
Gluon™ Veneering Zero Dust Lift Off Performance:
- Gluon™ range offers high performance veneering for mining & civils, over 35 years
- Wind tunnel testing: Gluon™ achieves zero dust lift off at 20m / second.
- Long term veneering control: 6 to 12 months
- Short term low cost veneering: 30 to 60 days
- Water erosion protection
Gluon™ Veneering Design For Project types:
- Ore and topsoil stockpiles
- Open areas (Aerial Application for sites with limited access)
- Embankments: civil projects and mining
- Sub division sand stabilisation
- Rehabilitation and hydroseeding
- Environmental control sites & tailings sites
- High risk materials control, such as asbestos
- Tailings and site remediation
Rainstorm expertise with Veneering Services include:
- Product Design, Supply and Specialist Application Services
- Product development to suit client /project requirements
- Aerial Application Helibucket Systems
- 40 Metre Canon Sprays
- Automated Rail Car Veneering
- On & Off Road Vehicles to reach difficult sites
- Batching, Tank Farm and Kit Systems
- Site Application Procedures
- Application Corporate Reporting
Rainstorm Project Expertise & Client Base include:
- Large Scale ongoing Mining Veneering Applications (Site & Port Facilities)
- Oil & Gas Projects
- Civil and Government Sub-Division Works
- Greenfield Top Soils
- Site Rehabilitation and Regeneration
- Waste Site Remediation / Control.
- Soil Stabilisation
- Water Erosion Control
- Rail Car Veneering
Designing Veneering Applications, consider:
- Prevailing winds, rainfall, seasonal change.
- Dust monitoring systems and predictive modelling
- Duration of Application required:
- Short term application (4 weeks), to Long term application (12 months or greater)
- Application requirements, equipment, batching systems and colour marking