Gluon™ WA | NT | SA | NSW | VIC
- Pilbara. Northern Territory. Newcastle. Alice Springs.
- Short & Long Term veneering.
- High performance. Rainstorm warranty.
- Gluon veneering wind and water erosion control
Gluon™ provides high performance veneering for stockpiles, open areas, and sites requiring seed rehabilitation & planting – non-trafficable areas. Rainstorm service major Port, Civil & Mining Operations in the Pilbara & Northern Territory and across Australia.
Earth Award: Gluon Excellence, Pilbara
- Rainstorm was awarded a CCF Earth Award for outstanding product performance for a Pilbara Gluon site rehabilitation Project
- Gluon provides exceptional dust control
- The membrane is ideal for seed germination
- Gluon is durable to water: the membrane is water permeable but reseals after rain
- Gluon Short term control is extremely valuable for ore stockpiles requiring wind protection before shipment
- Gluon Hydroseeding is ideal for site rehabilitation where native seed and other seed blends can be added to Gluon. Gluon provides the moisture seal necessary to help germinate seeds in the dry desert conditions. Rainstorm encourage native seed rehabilitation
Rainstorm Gluon Services:
- Fit for purpose canons for consistent-even spraying over large areas
- We provide application procedures to suit sites, projects, gear.
- Batching and tank farm systems
- Pump and spray kits for small projects
- Gluon is supplied in bulk or IBCs (1000L) freighted
Gluon project types:
- Iron ore stockpiles
- Coal stockpiles
- Top soil stock piles
- Open areas borrow pits
- Sub division sites
- Embankments road building, rail, port
- Rehabilitation sand dunes gas pipe lines
- Exploration roads
- Asbestos hazards materials cover