30+ Years Servicing Civils Clients in Australia
Rainstorm’s Civils & Government Expertise.
Rainstorm is an ISO9002 qualified company with 35 Years Civils and Government client service in the Eastern States along with a large client base across Western Australia. Rainstorm also service Government & Civils projects in the Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. Projects range from Dustmag™ for unsealed roads all over the country, commercial and residential sub-divisions, large scale infrastructure projects, Gluon™ seeding and site rehabilitation for open areas, stockpiles, enbankments and water erosion control.
Core Product & Specialist Application Services Include:
- Dustmag™ – Dust Control for Unsealed Roads & Open Areas – No Watering for months. Dustmag™ is utilized by clients for regional areas and also for isolated sites.
- Polymag – Road Stabilising Surface & Blending & Compaction.
- Gluon™ Veneering (with dye marking where required) for open areas, enbankments, hydroseeding and site rehabilitation. Water Erosion Control. Short - Long Term Control. Hydromulching – Seeding / site rehabilitation for sub–divisions/open areas utilising recycled paper mulch/ seed blends, with our sister business Sunhawk.
- Rainstorm Contractor Services and Equipment Supply: Batching & Tank Farm Systems.
- Product Development: Rainstorm’s product suite has formulated blends to suit clay type soils, unique site conditions, arid and wet weather conditions and design applications to suit short, medium and long term requirements.
Environment & Safety
Rainstorm’s Dustmag™ is produced in Australia. Our locally-manufactured products are designed to increase efficiency, make application systems simpler, cleaner, safer, more cost-efficient - Delivering service in an environmentally responsible manner.
Rainstorm’s sister company Sunhawk is the leading hydromulching service provider in Western Australia. With our fleet of on-road and off-road vehicles, modern equipment and experienced operators, both Rainstorm and Sunhawk can quickly and efficiently stabilise projects from small scale residential to large scale civil and infrastructure projects.